Monday, February 02, 2009

Re-Invention

As my dad so correctly pointed out, "This is the first day of the rest of your life!", I guess it is an obvious statement, it's the first day of all of the rest of your lives but this one certainly is quite significant in mine. Today I begin an entirely new chapter, a new place, a new career, a new challenge, a new "life"! Not a new book however... why, because there is consistency, there is a story and a theme, reminding me that as I write this new chapter, I recognise the Lord's providence in all of it, His leading and His guidance and not least, His purpose to serve throughout!

Change is imperative to maintain a fresh perspective on life and I am excited to be embarking on another new adventure. Unfamiliarity is never unaccompanied by trepidation but I am "chomping at the bit" to go, a confirmation I believe that this is where I must be for now. Bring on the Re-Invention!!!

No comments: